Joytech Cuboid 150W Box Mod
NOT AVAILABLE $39.95
The Joytech Cuboid 150W is an unbelieveably petite, dual battery temperature control variable box mod. The Cuboid comes equipped with stainless steel 510 threads and a wide border which pairs nicely with the larger sized tanks that are currently on the market. Powered by two 18650 batteries (sold separately), can be easily accessed via the new slip-open cover design, allowing for easy access for switching out batteries! The Cuboid was constructed with a .96 inch OLED screen with the intentions of making the design more practical and attractive with the new dual-battery bar display. The mod itself is just slightly larger than the Joytech Evic-VTC single 18650 mod, so it is still petite and sleek looking! The Cuboid utilized the Variable Temperature Control system as well as firmware V3.0 with a whooping wattage output of 150 watts! With the temperature control system and V3.0 firmware, Nickel, Titanium and stainless steel 316 are supported in temperature control mode and there is also customized TCR available now. The Cuboid also features upgradeable firmware to ensure that the device is always up to date! With the upgradeable firmware, users will be able to upgrade up to 200 watts! If you are looking for a sturdy, powerful and technologically advanced mod, then be sure to keep an eye out for the Joytech Cuboid 150W!
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 1-1/8"
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-150W
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Upgradable Firmware
- Multi-Colored 0.96-inch OLED Screen
- Dual Battery Display Bar
- New Slip-Open Battery Cover for Simple Battery Changes
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- *We recommend an external charger for optimal charging*
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- New Firmware V3.10 for Cuboid Available
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
i bought mine over a year and a half ago and still works like new altho it looks rough lol i have dropped it more times than countable, rained on splashed yes i put mods through hell. it uses two 18650 batteries letting me go all day without charging or swapping batteries. it also has a hdmi charge port for those needed moments also came with a plug for said port witch is likely why it is still alive . mine is the silver version, pretty sure its stainless steel plated.