KangerTech Aerotank Mini
NOT AVAILABLE $29.99
Kanger Aerotank Mini
The Kanger aerotank mini has the same aspects and design as the Kanger aerotank but in a mini form. This build is also a dual coil head which helps produce more vapor. For those who are seeking a “throat hit” satisfaction, this is the tank for you. The aerotank also has airflow control. Having this as an option gives you the opportunity to control how much air is going into the tank. Once the air hole is closed, you won’t get any vapor out of it. The more air that goes into your tank, the smoother your hit will be.
The build comes apart into 5 pieces that include: the drip tip, air valve, glass tube, the dual coil base and the airflow control base.
This is a 510 thread tank. The drip tip can be removed for your personal preference that is a 510 thread diameter, but it does come with a steel one.
The aerotank mini is a bottom feeder tank. A bottom feeder is a form where you fill the e-juice through the bottom of the tank. In doing so, you twist the bottom airflow control base and fill it on the side avoiding the center center airflow tube.
-Glass tube is made out of Pyrex glass and is still possible for the glass tube to break-
INSTRUCTIONS ON FILLING TANK:
1. Flip the tank upside down
2. Twist off the threaded cap
3. Pour e-juice into tank avoiding the center airflow tube
4. Twist on threaded cap & flip it right side up
· Dual coil cartomizer
· Replaceable 510 drip tip
· 100% glue free
· Any part that is damaged could be replaced
· Designed with a stronger base and adjustability to control its airflow
· Every piece falls off (easier to clean)
· 1 x 510 spacer (base)
· 2 x 1.5ohm coil replacements
· 2 x connection rings
· 1 x steel tube
· 1 x atomizer